Submit a video
We accept video submissions, too!
In addition to stories, articles, and photos, community members are encouraged to send us videos highlighting the good things happening in our region.
- Relate to the Iron Range area and/or a current/former resident
- Be original content
- Be recorded in the highest quality possible
- Be approximately 1 – 10 minutes long (longer videos will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
- Not invade another person’s privacy
- Not violate copyright protection
- Not depict any illegal or obscene activities/language
Topics can include
- Business news (excluding commercials or special sales)
- Hobbies (art, remodeling projects, auto repair, etc.)
- Funny videos of family, pets, etc.
- Community events/attractions
- Creative storytelling
- Community news
- School activities
- Original music
- Local sports
How to submit
- Fill out the form below or send a link, a 50–100-word description, and the creator’s contact information (including city of residence) to email@example.com.
- Contributors may submit links to their own videos posted to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Privacy settings must be public in order for us to view and post the video.
Editorial staff will review each video to ensure it meets our standards. As with other editorial content, submission does not guarantee the video will be published. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-741-0106 with any questions.
Use the following form to submit a video. Note: our website does not support video file uploads at this time. Contributors may only submit links to their own videos.