Submit a video
We accept video submissions, too!
In addition to stories, articles, and photos, community members are encouraged to send us videos highlighting the good things happening in our region.
- Relate to the Iron Range area and/or a current/former resident
- Be original content
- Be submitted as a YouTube link
- Be recorded in the highest quality possible
- Be approximately 1 – 10 minutes long
- Not invade another person’s privacy
- Not violate copyright protection
- Not depict any illegal or obscene activities/language
Topics can include
- Business news (excluding commercials or special sales)
- Hobbies (art, remodeling projects, auto repair, etc.)
- Funny videos of family, pets, etc.
- Community events/attractions
- Creative storytelling
- Community news
- School activities
- Original music
- Local sports
How to submit
- Fill out our online form.
- Send a YouTube link, a 50–100-word description, and the creator’s contact information (including city of residence) to email@example.com.
Editorial staff will review each video to ensure it meets our standards. As with other editorial content, submission does not guarantee the video will be published. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-741-0106 with any questions.
Use the following form to submit a video. Note: our website does not support video file uploads at this time. Contributors may only submit links to their own YouTube videos.