The life and times of timber cruiser Billy Orr, Orr’s namesake



The Pelican Mercantile Company, later known as the Orr General Store, opened in 1905. William Orr owned that business, as well as the Pelican Hotel and the Secombe Café (otherwise known as Billy’s Saloon) and served as Orr's postmaster and president ...

Please register for a free account or log in below to access this content.