Resurrection Church —an Eveleth landmark

COMMUNITY TO CELEBRATE A CENTURY OF SIGNIFICANCE


Construction of Holy Family Church—now Resurrection Church—in Eveleth began in June of 1909. Menomonie brick was used for the shell of the building, with red pressed sand for the molding. The new church, built in the Gothic style of architecture, was...

Please register for a free account or log in below to access this content.